~
So far, so good! No alcohol since I started this thing, and I am really quite pleased with myself! I even went out to dinner with people who were drinking and didn't cave... I had a lime juice spritzer with my meal (yummier than plain water) and it did the trick just fine! I am beginning to think the no alcohol thing will be easier than I expected!
Also, yesterday I went through all my clothes, hats, and purses and sent a lot to the Goodwill. Some of my clothes were even too crappy for that, so they went to the trash. That's not the best feeling in the world, but having old and beat up clothes languishing in my dresser drawers serves no purpose to anyone.
Now I must learn from my past mistakes and not buy a bunch more hats, purses, and clothes to replace the ones I just sent away!
~
The 180-Day Turnaround from Chaotic to Centered
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment